Saturday, January 9, 2010

Upcoming appointments

We're scheduled for an appointment with the pediatric cardiologist on Jan 13. Later that afternoon, I have my weekly check up with the ob. I'm anxious for the appointments, so we can hopefully hear that everything is perfect. I'm feeling better about the entire situation and think that it's the result of the ultrasound technicians being overly cautious and unfamiliar. If not, we'll be prepared and can make sure we're in the right place for delivery with a higher level of medical support available, if needed.

According to my submitted proposed dates for my maternity leave, yesterday was my last day of work for a few weeks. I talked to my boss about taking next week "day by day." Since I'm not making much progress, I would much rather continue to work and have more time off after he arrives. I won't make any decisions about going in until each morning--taking into account how I feel and the weather. If I go in, I'll stick to paperwork in my office, rather than my usual work in the school buildings. I won't be working on Wednesday due to our appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment