Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas was wonderful! We traveled to my sister and brother-in-law's house in Brecksville, only about an hour away--a safe travel distance for this time in our pregnancy. We had a great time! Luckily, the entire family, including my parents and both of my sisters and their families were able to be there. The "kids" (Tobin, 5; Zac, 5; Ava, 4) spent most of their time playing in the basement, while the "babies" (Eliana, 2; Corinne 11 months; Elise, 11 months) were entertained by the adults upstairs. We loved visiting with everyone and watching our nieces and nephews. I often imagined next year, when we'll have another little one adding to the fun and laughter!

On the 26th, the entire gang traveled to our house for dinner. Initially, I was afraid that we wouldn't have anything to entertain the "kids", since we don't have many toys for them to play with and it was too muddy for them to play on the swing set in the backyard. Boy, was I wrong! They loved the Wii, including participating in several Wii Fit activities. The laughter and giggles were nearly shaking the house!


After dinner, everyone headed out. During our goodbyes, I came to the realization that next time we see them, we'll be introducing our little guy!

We hope that all of you also had a wonderful, blessed, and enjoyable Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment