Wednesday, December 2, 2009

6 Weeks To Go!

I think I've determined that Baby is a fan of Christmas music, thanks to local radio stations playing holiday music 24/7. I've been listening to it on my way home from work, and he seems to move around quite a bit when it's playing. Maybe it's because he can hear it better, because who can resist turning the radio up just a little louder during your favorite Christmas jingle? Or maybe it's because he's trying to tell me to stop attempting to sing along (Admit it, you join in, too!)?

Only 6 more weeks until our due date!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 6 weeks! I can't wait to meet your little peanut :)

    I personally think that Beta is moving because he loves your singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 6 more weeks?!? That's crazy! Where did the time go?? Enjoy it, and your Christmas sing-alongs!

    ReplyDelete