Monday, July 6, 2009

Is that a line?!

Coincidentally, the earliest date we were able to test with decent accuracy was Mother’s Day weekend. Adam and I had discussed waiting until Sunday. Early Saturday morning, I woke up excited and anxious. After tossing and turning with anticipation, I woke up Adam and asked if I could take the test a day early. Groggily, he agreed although he reminded me that we were going to wait until Sunday. I hopped out of bed, took the test, and forced myself to not look at it for the mandatory three minutes. A very, very faint line appeared and I ran the test to Adam, still in bed.

Our conversation went something like this: “Is that a line?!” “I think it’s a line!” “I think it’s a line, too, but I can barely see it!” “Is that really a line?!” After researching online, everything I read told me that a line is a line!

Thankfully, the tests were buy one box, get one free. So I was able to test again on Monday, a few days later, and a few days after that to reassure myself. There was no doubt a line was present anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment