Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Expansion

Baby and Mommy are growing bigger by the day! I continue to get comments about how small I look, but I think I'm out of the "is she pregnant or just gaining weight?" stage. Recently, I've been able to feel him moving around in addition to kicks. I can also feel him while standing and sitting instead of only when I'm laying down. The most active times are after I eat and in the evenings. I love feeling him move around..inside and out!

I received a call today to schedule my fetal echo. We're heading back to Toledo next Tuesday to meet with the pediatric cardiologist. Then, it's back to the ob on Wednesday for a check up and an ultrasound with their technician. It will be a busy two days of appointments, but I'm excited to see him again and make sure that he's growing big and strong!

In other news, we put an offer on a house tonight! We've been looking at several houses in the immediate area and found one that is perfect for our growing family. We'll keep you updated on the progress!

2 comments:

  1. Hello!?!? You canNOT post a post like this without pictures! The belly! The house! :-)

    It's an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Renata!!!

    Congrats on the house offer! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete