Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's a BOY!!

Adam and I traveled to Toledo for my peri appointment. We came home with several pictures of our son! He was definitely not shy in proving his gender (see pictures below).

The doctor would like me to return in four weeks for another check-up and a fetal echo with a pediatric cardiologist due to a history of a heart condition in my family. They also want me to undergo additional bloodword to verify that I'm not a carrier for any chromosomal heart defects.

Everything looks great and he is measuring "perfectly!"

Clear proof that baby is a boy!

Leg (on top), arm/hand (on left)-pointing to the proof. No, he's not shy.

"Hi!" Face, looking towards you

Top of head. Check out that brain!

Profile

Close up...check out my good looks!

Foot

No comments:

Post a Comment