Monday, November 26, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

With my return to work comes rushed mornings and chaotic evenings.  I'm trying to capture every moment we have as a family in the hustle and bustle.  Here's a list of some of my favorites:
~The look in Gavin's eyes when he sees me, especially when it's paired with kicks of excitement and a huge smile
~Talking with Brennan about his day while we have our family dinner
~"Talking" with Gavin
~Our nightly "family hugs"
~Listening to Adam read bedtime stories to Brennan
~Snuggling with Brennan while I sing him bedtime songs, sneaking in as many kisses as I can
~Watching Gavin drift to sleep as he nurses before bedtime, holding onto one of my fingers
~Snuggling with Gavin and giving him kisses before putting him in bed

No comments:

Post a Comment