Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Countdowns

Today marks exactly three months until baby's due date! Time flies! Everything is going very well and he's growing more and more everyday. His favorite place is in between my hip bones, which isn't the most comfortable place for me. Fortunately, with a bit of encouragement, he will normally move up.

Only 10 more days until we close on our first house! We're scheduled to gain possession on the 25th and have until the 31st to be out of our apartment. We've been keeping busy organizing and packing.

I'm planning to do my glucose test this weekend. The OB nurse described the liquid I have to drink as "flat orange pop". It should be interesting! I'll also get my rhogam shot while I'm at the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. I recommend refrigerating the glucose "flat orange pop." I didn't know I was allowed to with Ava. It's not too bad, but is super sweet and will feel "heavy" in your stomach...and you have to drink it in a short amount of time, so you may belch some, too. :)

    ReplyDelete